Part-Time and Full-Time Nannies
We understand as a busy family you are balancing many things. Whether you are new parents trying to find the perfect childcare provider for your child or making a transition from another nanny; we are here to help you every step of the way to find the perfect nanny for you and your family.
Nanny Candidates have all been through the following process:
-Must be 18 years of age or older with a minimum of a high-school diploma
-At least two years of childcare experience outside of family members
-An in-depth interview with our referral service and our Nanny Placement Specialist
-Name-based background check (National and State level) & Sexual Offender Check
-Driving Record Check
-Current CPR certification
We strive to make things as simple as possible!
Here is how it works!
1. Please download the nanny application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will review and discuss your childcare needs.
3. Pay the $100.00 application fee, this is the first $100.00 of your nanny placement fee.
4. Schedule an interview with a potential client who interest you.
5. Make your selection if you feel they are great for you and your family.
6. Complete our sample nanny agreement or make your own nanny agreement contract and compensation package offer.
7. We are here to help! If you have questions regarding nanny taxes or state and national standard practices we would be happy to help you navigate through these topics.
8. Your nanny accepts your compensation package offer and you will pay the remainder of your nanny placement fee. The nanny will then work directly for you.
Supreme Care Sitters Guarantee
We guarantee our placements, if families are not satisfied with their nanny placement for any reason, we will be happy to provide you with a new nanny for no additional fee for the first 60 days after the nanny start date.
We are here to help you, as a part of your membership with Supreme Care Sitters, you will also have access to our professional babysitter referrals just in case your nanny has any unplanned sick days.